- Fluent with things like CSS transitions, canvas, responsive webdesign.
- Able to identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
- Strongly opinionated on A Front End Engineer Manifesto.
- A team player.
- Comfortable with a highly iterative lean/agile methodology that includes providing time estimates and managing feedback loops.
- Pride in craftsmanship.
- Obsessed over the details.
- Deep curiosity for user experience and crafting products that delight.
- Active in design/developer communities.
- Basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
What you'll be doing
- Development of the frontend logic and UI.
- Drive innovation and improvements in our projects and development processes.
- Teamwork. We believe it works better.
- Communication. One of our main concerns.
- „Good job”. We want you to give us a reason to hear it often.
- Knowledge sharing. Every week, without unnecessary prolongation.
- Decisions. We like to make them as quick as possible.
- Personality over the system. We don't have a dress code or redundant bureaucracy.
- Learning. We love it. We try new technologies and always listen to each other when it comes to choosing the best one.
- Office. While you can work remotely from time to time, we believe in synergy and social value of being in one place.
- Wrocław. It's a beautiful city. And we're organizing local meet.js and bootstrap events.
- Hardware. You can bring your own or you get a Mac machine. And a 24' display.
- Books. We have them (and a monthly budget for new ones).
- Conferences. There's a nice one somewhere near? Let us know.
- Coffee. Machine and a grinder. Milk and sugar included.
- BBQ. Straight in our backyard.
You + Us?
Drop us an email at email@example.com - please add a subject [FE-job].