- Fluent with things like CSS transitions, canvas, responsive webdesign.
- Able to identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
- Strongly opinionated on A Front End Engineer Manifesto.
- A team player.
- Comfortable with a highly iterative lean/agile methodology that includes providing time estimates and managing feedback loops.
- Pride in craftsmanship.
- Obsessed over the details.
- Deep curiosity for user experience and crafting products that delight.
- Active in design/developer communities.
- Basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
What you'll be doing
- Development of the frontend logic and UI.
- Drive innovation and improvements in our projects and development processes.
Team of developers and designers building beautiful and meaningful software everyday. We work with startups around the globe. We’ve helped businesses of all sizes in all continents with high profiled Ruby on Rails and AngularJS development skills as well as strong product and UX design expertise.
We are not a 50+ people software house that wants to grow exponentially. We want to be a team of just the right size which will allow us to invest as much as possible in each member. (Think long-term.)
- Teamwork. We believe it works better.
- Communication. One of our main concerns.
- “Good job”. We want you to give us a reason to hear it often.
- Knowledge sharing. Every week, without unnecessary prolongation.
- Diversity. We come from different backgrounds and we embrace it. No matter the race, gender, sexual orientation or age.
- Personality over the system. We don't have a dress code or redundant bureaucracy.
- Learning. We’re not afraid of changes. That’s why we often revisit the basics and don't take our choices for granted. Instead, we’re eager to discuss our foundations, to disrupt old technologies and reiterate over new ones, to err, to grow.
- Synergy. We believe in social value of being in creative office space and we cherish face to face contact — this is especially helpful to those who are just starting their journey.
- Community support. We’re organizing local UX Wrocław events, support wroclove_rb, RailsGirls and meet.js Wrocław.
- Flexibility. We’ve got flexible schedules. For better coordination we set 11-15 as our core work hours but other than that — you're free to choose.
- Hardware. You can bring your own or you get a Mac machine. And a 24' display.
- Books. We have them (and a monthly budget for new ones).
- Conferences. Walk the walk. We will support and co-finance your attendance.
- Coffee, tea and mate. Milk and sugar included (soymilk as well!).
- BBQ. Straight in our backyard.
- Pizza Fridays. Once a week the lunch is on us.
- Gym memberships — a Multisport card.
- All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We have a Boardgame Club meeting every other Wednesday and a Counter Strike server hosted locally.
You + Us?
We are flexible in terms of the form of employment and cooperation, offering:
- 2000 - 3500 PLN netto a month on an employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- 2700 - 4900 PLN netto on civil law agreements (Umowa o dzieło).
Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential.
Drop us an email at email@example.com - please add a subject [FE-job]. Attach a CV or simply a [“code snippet”, ”github link”, “anything impressive”].sample